Wednesday 25 July 2018

All Aboard

After Grizzly being told the 2019 sailings would be released mid July and me end of July, this evening I received an email from Brittany Ferries to say they were available.

A quick look at the sailing schedule showed a change to the sailing days/times from Santander, leaving me no choice but to cut the trip short by a day and to bring us back via Bilbao. It's no big deal, it just means instead of 2 nights in Pamplona, we'll have a night by the seaside in San Sebastian instead, which sounds THE place to go for some Basque tapas style delicacies.

It's all booked now with a deposit paid, so that's a huge weight off my shoulders. All I need to do now is fine tune the route and make sure I have enough waypoints to ensure Tomtom goes where we want to go and not where 'she' thinks we should.

That's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. I recommend Google maps ahead of TomTom any day of the week!

    ReplyDelete