Wednesday 24 April 2019

Not Long Now

Only 47 days to go. Starting to feel real now, especially as my credit card bill has arrived with the ferry payment on it and a deposit for one of the hotels.

Talking of money, one of my next tasks will be to top up my euros. I have a few left over from other trips, certainly not a fist full but nowhere near enough to keep me in cervezas for a whole month. Hopefully, the lull in Brexit will mean a rise in the exchange rate. Fuel will go on my credit card, as will hotel bills, but meals, drinks and entrance fees will be paid for in cash, in the main. At least I only have to worry about one currency this time and not four, as was the case with the Scandi trip. Spain and Portugal should be a damned sight cheaper than Norway too!

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment