Monday 8 July 2019

Day 28

Started the day by watching the bull run in Pamplona, on the telly.  Not quite as exciting as yesterday, i.e. not quite the carnage. The bulls seemed a bit more docile today. Yesterday one was full of attitude.

A nice 25 mile ride on twisties. My new app tells me my maximum lean angle was 54 degrees. Sanch has no stats for that section. What the app didn't say was, I waited 4 minutes for Sanch to catch up, though the big girl's blouse reckoned he stopped to do up his jacket, as he was cold! I too stopped, to record for posterity, Ginny's 10k moment.



We made another stop later, so Sanch could buy some corn plasters, then continued on to Andorra, where we've stopped for fries, coffee, wee and free wifi at McDs. 

From here we have about a 2 hour ride, to get to our hotel in Tarascon sur Ariege. Up in the Pyrenees somewhere. 

Dry at the moment but very grey skies. We had about 10 spots down the valley but that's all.

1 comment: