Wednesday 3 July 2019

McDs Menu

McDs was closer by a few paces. Full of kids. We had a menu meal, which is the burger, chips and drink combo.

Afterwards, Sanch was ready for bed, it was gone 7:30pm 🤣, so we didn't go back to the bar. I wanted to check out the Segovia Devil, a brass statue up the hill we rode in on, Sanch wanted the quickest way to the land of nod! He went his way, I went mine.



Brochure pic 


I found the Devil and took some snaps. It looks a bit like Shrek, taking a selfie. I then had a walk to see the city wall and through a nice park, before going back to the room. Lucky for me Sanch hadn't nodded off, as he had the only key to the room.

It's dark now, so time for my bed. Sanch has been snoring away for about a hour. Bless!

Tomorrow we're off to Zaragoza.


No comments:

Post a Comment