Wednesday 10 July 2019

Day 30 Part 2

Somehow Sanch got in front of me. What a conundrum.  When I'm in front, the old git can't keep up. When he's in front, I can't catch him! Explain that.

 Tomtom screwed me, so he was already fuelling up at the second stop when I arrived. From there it was 11km to the hotel. It's up on the hillside, west end of the town. We have a room that does have a sea view, just.

We went down town, walked along the seafront (the beach was packed) and then took the funicular up the hillside. What a view from the top.

The beach, San Sebastian 


What a view

Back at beach level, we found a bar and had some food and beer. Not necessarily in that order. Our final evening meal on Spanish soil. 

Tomorrow we have a 3 hour or so ride to Bilbao. Then it's 24 hours on a ferry. The tour is nearly over. ☹



No comments:

Post a Comment