Thursday 27 June 2019

Brits

Popped up the road to take some better snaps of the rock and get a couple of beers in. What a deflating experience. Bar full of east enders, brummies, etc. Barely heard any english speakers for two weeks.  Come to the costas and we may as well have been in Chatham. Can't wait to move up country. 

Back at the hotel we indulged in the buffet dinner, as the bar didn't have any fish for fish 'n' chips! Luckily for Sanch the buffet had fish. It was like groundhog day watching Sanch, as the second plate he had, looked exactly the same as the first, piles of fish with chips.

When we left the restaurant we split. I went to the room, Sanch to get some water. A bit later I'm checking the phone and I see a message, "let me in". Bearing in mind the old sod has his own keycard, I remind him of our room number (323) and that he has a key. After a few minutes, he enters the room. He says he's been banging on the door for me to let him in, as the key didn't work..... of room 223!  Now if I hada € for every time he's called me dozy bollix this trip, the dozy bollix!

Now time for bed. Sanch already snoring, seconds after his head hit the pillow . Disco booming out downstairs but I'm feeling tired, so don't expect it'll take long for me to go off.

Tomorrow we head into the hills, to Ronda. 


Found in hotel 'library'




No comments:

Post a Comment