Sunday 16 June 2019

Friendly Fraulein

I may have 3 chins ( thanks Jen), no hair and two bellies but I've still got it. Once the fraulein saw that hunk of beef powering up and down the pool, she couldn't help but come in and chat to me 🤣

I did 10 lengths in the lovely warm water, which was pretty good, as I think it is probably a couple of years since I last swam. Hot spring water is pumped into the pool constantly, so you're not jumping into a freezing pool from 22 degrees.

Afore mentioned fraulein is walking the Porto to Santiago camino. I was almost embarrassed to admit I'm on the bike. We've seen quite a lot of solo walkers and maybe more females than males.

The town is teaming with them, walkers, that is. It would seem to be a very popular pastime.

We've had a walk around town and are now enjoying a beer in the hotel gardens alongside the river. This is the life.
 



2 comments:

  1. 10 lengths of an 18 metres pool. ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really big glass of beer..... Little Marquez sponsors?

    ReplyDelete