Thursday 13 June 2019

Not the best of starts

Seems like I left headset on overnight at hotel.  Explains why it didn't work to ferry port and why it was dead when leaving the ferry this afternoon. Wouldn't be a Hogs tour without me having to navigate somewhere without any audio instruction.

Nice and sunny when we left Bilbao. One wrong turn just outside the port and we were soon flying. Flying right towatds heavy cloud and much cooler temperatures.  

90 ish miles later, we have stopped for a snack, coffee and for me to put my jumper on.

Months of learning Spanish has not stood me in good stead but we managed to order a couple of toasted sandwiches and coffee @ €6 the lot. Whilst we sit here it has started to rain. Brilliant! Welcome to the Picos Nature Park.

We have about 28 miles to go to the hotel, with a fuel stop planned on the way. Might not be worth taking the cable car if mountain is shrouded in cloud.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment