Friday 14 June 2019

Turned out nice again

As we headed towards Cadavedo, for the first time in hours, the cloud started to clear. It surprising how the mood changes with the weather. Early I thought I'd had enough of twisty roads, now as the sun shone, I was back in the groove. It was a lovely finish to a difficult and long day.

Whilst Sanch freshened up, I donned my shorts and walked the short distance to the cliffs, overlooking the beach and took some photos. It's a lovely beach and coastline.

Back at the hotel we had a beer before having dinner. The menu was not extensive, starters mixed salad or a meat & potato soup/stew, mains, pork or fish. We opted for the soup, a massive tureen and the pork, 2 big chops and a huge stack of chips. With bread and beer, I'm not kidding in saying I could hardly move afterwards.

Tomorrow we are off to Santiago de Compostella. Forecast suggests waterproofs will be required at some point.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment