Friday 14 June 2019

What a night

Not a good night. Pretty much everything was wrong.

The bed is hard, with a duvet insufficient for the temperatures overnight, 5 degrees. Had we thought about it, I guess we may have been able to put the heating on, Sanch was happily snoring away but I couldn't get off. Not helped by the pillow, a bolster type, raising my head about a foot off the bed. Eventually I got up, ditched the pillow and got two blankets out of the cupboard, one for the bed, one to use as a pillow. That at least made me more comfortable, until that was, I kept getting cramp in my right calf, probably because the bed is too short for a six footer.

Once I did get to sleep, I had the inevitable early morning call at 6am. On the plus side, we can see the top of the mountain this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment